[arm-allstar] Oddity with two nodes/web transceiver/inbound connects

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 12:38:13 EST 2017

Jim,

 I use Comcast here and I bought my own modem - Motorola Surfboard - and
saved the monthly rental fee. This is just a modem which connects to a
router of my choice where all the port forwarding and custom configuration
is done. I also do my own phone voip so if you have Comcast phone voip
doing that might be a problem. Comcast has a site for compatible equipment -

https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/list-of-approved-cable-modems/