[arm-allstar] AllStar Node 46765 no longer show up on stats.allstarlink.org

Johan Terblanche zs1i at mweb.co.za
Sat Oct 28 05:24:05 EST 2017

Greetings

Thank you very much to all those involved in making AllStar such a great
system.  In South Africa there is currently not many nodes up and
running but we are busy working on it.

I currently only have on Radio-less Node:  46765.  I am working towards
establishing a Full Radio Node once I obtained a radio interface.  The
node works flawlessly and showed up stats.allstarlink.org as an active
node up to this morning.  The system wide node list at allstarlink.org
show the node number in large numbers in a white background and if I
hover my mouse over the number it shows:  not registered (Since
2017.10.27 02:44:31 GMT) Active Nodes stats for 46765 on the web show:
Node 46765 is no longer in the database.

The node seems to be working fine previously and this morning and I can
link and de-link to other nodes as well as Echolink.  Audio is great and
I can connect to the node using the CLI Client, IaxRpt and Zoiper
Android and Iphone all working fine. I checked my rpi.conf and iax.conf
files, searched the Internet and the arm-allstar digest but cannot find
a solution to my problem.  Any ideas and help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Johan ZS1I
Mossel Bay
South Africa