[arm-allstar] RB-USB-Lite / AllStar / Direwolf

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Oct 25 11:12:11 EST 2017

Hi Fred,

Thanks for this info. Yes, I got the latest direwolf version from github
master branch, in August. I just looked at the dev branch and see the
enhancements.

I'll pull against the dev branch and do a build based on that code, too,
and add to the package.

AllStar doesn't currently have a way to interface with direwolf, etc., for
APRS. The APRS info sent by AllStar goes out via TCP/IP, using whatever
Internet connection you've got. So, this info could be used for APRS
frequency reporting, I think---I haven't looked at the code in a while.

73, David KB4FXC