[arm-allstar] Allstar/IRLP/echolink

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 00:15:50 EST 2017

If you have been away for awhile then you missed a lot! The V1.5 image
available on the hamvoip.org web page is in place update-able from a menu.
Installation is a breeze. As far as what has been done in the last nine
months code wise I would suggest you read through the revisions list on the
hamvoip.org web page in the download section. Many additions and fixes to
the code have been made and many more will be in the future. It is a very
active project. Echolink is certainly included and IRLP is about to be.