[arm-allstar] remote receivers for repeater

KD0Q kd0q at traer.net
Sun Oct 22 18:35:21 EST 2017

I may not be understanding what we need to do...

Here's what we have:

RCVR (IP=192.168.111.5)

iax.conf:

bindport=4570

​rpt.conf

[1998]

​[1999]​

[nodes]

1998 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4570/1998,NONE

1999 = radio at 127.0.0.1/1999,NONE
1997 = radio at 192.168.111.4:4571/1997,NONE

XMTR (IP=192.168.111.4)

iax.conf:

bindport=4571

​rpt.conf

[1997]

​[1999]​

[nodes]

1997 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4571/1997,NONE

1999 = radio at 127.0.0.1/1999,NONE
1998 = radio at 192.168.111.5:4570/1998,NONE

​

What am I missing?

Thanks, Glenn - kd0q