[arm-allstar] remote receivers for repeater

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:47:05 EST 2017

If your goal is to mix (vote) audio between multiple sites to a transmitter
site then yes, at the moment the RTCM would be the way to do it but if you
are just remote'ing one site to another as in a split site repeater there
would be no reason to spend the bucks on an RTCM to do that.  A Pi cost $35
+ FOB which could be as cheap as $3. This would also be true if you had
multiple RX sites that were not voted - perhaps different Pl's or
frequencies where a user would manually switch sites.