[arm-allstar] simpleusb / channel driver merge status?

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Sun Oct 1 17:02:37 EST 2017

Hi,

I've been having some issues that I'm starting to suspect might be
related to RF getting into my interface cables triggering my COR and
CTCSS lines (not in any way convinced, but it's on my list of
suspects) and have been toying with the idea of using usbradio instead
of simpleusb for awhile; last time I did that the audio was kinda
crappy, so I switched to simpleusb.

While looking around I noticed that there is a "TODO" on the hamvoip
page about merging the channel drivers, which I assume might be
something along the lines of using DSP for COR and CTCSS detect but
using the other audio for actual TX?

Anyway, I'm just wondering what the status of that is and if there is
any way I can help with the efforts; it would help me out a lot on
several different projects.

Richard