[arm-allstar] simpleusb realtime RX telemetry

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Sun Oct 1 13:21:14 EST 2017

Hah! I've never seen this tool before, but I think this will do
exactly what I want.

For any interested, I've started publishing the scripts I'm using at
https://github.com/taxilian/allstar_telegraf

If anyone would like to look at what my actual results are send me a
private email and I'm happy to share a view-only login with you.

Richard