[arm-allstar] arm-allstar forum / mailing list searchable index

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Nov 27 07:35:25 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

About 2 weeks ago I configured google to index the hamvoip arm-allstar
mailing list archives, using a commercial account that I've got.

As of today, the whole archive is now searchable, even including recent
posts.

Using google to perform searches works the same way as previously, with
query text like:

keyword list  site:lists.hamvoip.org/pipermail/arm-allstar

...where "keyword list" includes the search terms you're looking for.

I just performed several odd keyword searches and got excellent results!
...Typical google efficiency!

Have fun-