[arm-allstar] ECHO and Cache

David david at kg5rdf.com
Fri Nov 24 11:32:26 EST 2017

I am going to create some new images for two of my nodes, but wanted to understand if I created my two issues:
- One of my nodes using usb-simple tune, Echo, locks into a kerchunk loop and no echo audio heard. I did change the value for repeater tail, in the code, several revisions back.
- I have had issues connecting one node to another. Node x can connect to node y, but y not to x. When I was connecting my AREDN private nodes to my public nodes yesterday, I found a "," instead of a "."  in my multi server code. Fixed it and y can connect to x now, but disconnect input keyup after 30 minutes, but output keyup functions. When I go back to x connecting to y, everything functions fine. Does all-star servers have a cache?
Thanks David