[arm-allstar] Programming Motorola Radios on a hamvoip installation

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 23:51:25 EST 2017

Works for me on everything. I'm running them on windoze 7 with winlink and SCS modem, on Linux.  I have not found any computer they won't work with.  They don't need a driver. Just plug and play.  Plug it into my ubuntu linux machine and type dmesg at the prompt and it comes back FTDI and a serial number. Plugged another one in and it has a different serial number.

Any other way to tell if it's a clone or imposter?