[arm-allstar] IAX Client Question

Michael "Lee" Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Sun Nov 12 16:10:44 EST 2017

I have a hub node setup with several repeaters connecting to it.  I have
the IAXRpt PC app setup to connect to the hub node.  When I transmit from
the software application, it keys up all connected nodes/repeaters, as
desired.

I also have a SIP (Zoiper) app on my iPhone setup to connect to the hub
node.  Once connected to the hub node, I can "dial" the hub node number and
it transmits on all connected nodes, as desired.  However, is it possible
that once the SIP client is connected to the hub node, I can "dial" one of
the connected node numbers and transceive on ONLY that remote node?

For example:

SIP app on iPhone connects (registers) to hub node.
I dial 1000 which is the hub node number.  I can PTT on all connected nodes.
I hangup and then dial 1001, which is a connected node number.  I can then
PTT on just that node.

Currently, when I dial 1000, it works fine.  But, when I dial 1001, I get
disconnected.  Is it possible to be routed to an individual node from a
remote IAX/SIP client through a hub node?