[arm-allstar] Full duplex modes

Irvin Fontanes irvinpr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 20:45:50 EST 2017

On 11/9/2017 6:43 PM, James R. Pilgram wrote:
> You left out what you were trying to control.  Please describe your system rig / rigs and interface to your node
>
> Jim NH6HI

Let me be more specific.

I would like to connect two nodes labeled node 1 (rx1 and tx2) and node
2 (rx2 and tx2).
And am needing:
-rx1 to key up tx2
and:
-rx2 to key up tx1

I do not want rx1 to interact with tx1 at all or rx2 to interact with
tx2 at all.

Hopefully this clears any confusion.

Regards,
Irvin