[arm-allstar] Selecting USB Device on dual node Raspberry Pi 2.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:49:55 EST 2017

Paul,

 The setup howto on the hamvoip.org web page describes how to add a second
node. Here is a quick checklist - You need to uncomment the simpleusb line,
remove the ; from the beginning and add a 2 after usb - usb2 -

;rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb2

and add a semicolon (comment) before the pseudo line.

Copy the fist stanza starting with [usb] in simpleusb.conf and place it
after the first stanza and all its commands. In other words at the end of
the file. Rename [usb] of the second stanza to [usb2]  ​

​Change all 1999 to your new node number in BOTH rpt.conf and
extensions.conf. This can be done very easily with nano using 'control \​'

​Add the registration line for the new node - node number and node password
- after the first nodes registration in iax.conf​

​Configure simpleusb for the second node using simpleusb-tune-menu from the
main menu. ​