[arm-allstar] QYT KT8900D

John Hoser-Smith skierinavon at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 17:52:53 EST 2017

Pat I don't know about the HW interface for the QYT KT8900D.  I can (however) vouch for the TYT-TH-9000D.  UHF preferred also available in VHF.  There is a simple cable that you order that plugs into the Radio's (motherboard) then out to a DB-9 Interface that screws on to the back of the Radio.  Let us know what you learn about the KT8900D.
73sN0ECT