[arm-allstar] How difficult would it be to add dpl to the repeater controller of this distro?

Clint (WB3EHB) wb3ehb at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 13:22:01 EST 2017

To better answer you question, you will need in your hands the MSR 2000 BASE & REPEATER CONTROLAND AUDIO MANUAL(68P81061E40-C( repeater-builder.com)).  Additionally you need the following card... if simplex TRN4077A or for duplex operation TRN5076A, plus the associated DPL code plugs one for Tx and one for RX.
If these parts are not available (which they may not be) then look to adding a COMM-Spec board (DCS-23) to your MSR
Have fun

Clint WB3EHB

DMR ID.. 3134022

AllStar Node 27631

IRLP Node's 3740 & 4546
WB3EHB at yahoo.com

On Sunday, May 21, 2017, 12:17:19 PM EDT, Clint (WB3EHB) via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:To add DPL to a MSR 2000 you will a Master Decoder Card, and a DPL card dor the exciter and one for the receiver. puls the DPL code plug for each

Clint WB3EHB

DMR ID.. 3134022

AllStar Node 27631

IRLP Node's 3740 & 4546
WB3EHB at yahoo.com

On Sunday, May 21, 2017, 4:35:37 AM EDT, kd4ont via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:We are having problems with a Motorola 2000, forgot the exact model, repeater uhf. With the node IDing in voice, and controlling the rest, and the 2000 handling cw ID and other functions, we have an issue of initial key up, doing a loud echo in analog pl, for a fraction of a second, then the levels clamp down.
I'm guessing that it is two controllers fighting each other. It sounds like the agc takes less than a second to clamp down on the levels.
We are close to deploying the hardware to the final building top but can't nail down what is causing this.

Visit the BBB and RPi2/3 web page - http://hamvoip.org