[arm-allstar] How difficult would it be to add dpl to the repeater controller of this distro?

kd4ont kd4ont at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 03:35:25 EST 2017

We are having problems with a Motorola 2000, forgot the exact model, repeater uhf. With the node IDing in voice, and controlling the rest, and the 2000 handling cw ID and other functions, we have an issue of initial key up, doing a loud echo in analog pl, for a fraction of a second, then the levels clamp down.
I'm guessing that it is two controllers fighting each other. It sounds like the agc takes less than a second to clamp down on the levels.
We are close to deploying the hardware to the final building top but can't nail down what is causing this.