[arm-allstar] Soundcard FOB

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 21:53:36 EST 2017

Chris,

 That partially answers the question. For some reason the CM108B has lower
audio levels. The spec does not show this so either it is spec'ed wrong or
these are clone chips not manufactured to spec. Unfortunately you will have
to live with it unless you build a little op-amp circuit. If I were
manufacturing these I would include op-amps in both the input and output
with adjustment pots. If the levels you have set work then you are OK. It
is not a problem that it is turned all the way up as long as that is a good
level.