[arm-allstar] clarify allmon2 concern

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 23:00:57 EST 2017

I'm not sure if your (or my) email client did something weird with the host
IP addresses, but it just needs to be

host=192.168.1.37:5038

The ports don't have to be different unless you accessing individual
servers from the public side of a NAT router.

Another thought, maybe try accessing only 4 nodes at a time, i.e. split the
8 nodes up into 2 menus. Thought is that maybe the Pi can process all 8
queries at the same time, something times out.

Also, check the php log for any insight.

--
--
Tim