[arm-allstar] clarify allmon2 concern

Kevin Halton khalton at cox.net
Sat Mar 18 21:24:19 EST 2017

I need to clarify my problem, it is an ALLMON issue. I can connect all my
nodes via rf without issues. I have a total of 8 nodes all are on their own
RPI3 except for 2 which share a RPI3. When I set up Allmon (newbie at best)
It does not matter which of the nodes I try running it from, thereare always
2-3 nodes that will not connect to asterisks manager. I have tried changing
ip addresses, ports, etc and nothing works.

Here is a readout of my allmon.ini.php file. This also happens with the new
supermon as well!

Any input is certainly appreciated.

php
[About]
url=about.php

[KA1MXL]
nodes=43031,43302,43963,43964,44032,45536,45588,45589
menu=yes

[43031]
host= <http://192.168.1.05:5039> 192.168.1.05:5039
user=admin