[arm-allstar] [solved] New weather script test

Tony Ross ynotssor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 16:36:01 EST 2017

Thank you for your help Doug. You are 100% correct in stating that
"duplex=1" is required for node configuration in /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf
in order for the script to generate audio.

The change has been made locally here and your script works as designed.
Local "operator error" is once again applicable.