[arm-allstar] New weather script test

Paul Aidukas paulkn2r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:02:22 EST 2017

I fixed this by copying them from the sounds/ dir to the sounds/wx/ dir:

cp  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/north.gsm  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/wx/
cp  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/south.gsm  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/wx/
cp  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/east.gsm  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/wx/
cp  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/west.gsm  /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/wx/

Paul / KN2R