[arm-allstar] Connecting to my own nodes

k9ee at comcast.net k9ee at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 15:49:31 EST 2017

There is probably a simple answer for this but it escapes me.  I have a home server with two nodes and I just finished putting together a portable node.  I used your method of setting up multiple access points which works great.  I can now connect to other nodes through my portable node connected to my  home wifi or using my cell phone hot spot.  What I can’t do is connect my portable node to nodes on my homer server.  I understand why I can’t have other nodes connect, including my own, to my portable node when it is connected to my hot spot.  But I don’t understand why I can’t connect my portable node to my own home nodes using either my home wifi or my cell phone hotspot.  I can’t connect to my portable node from my home nodes when connected to home wifi.  I am using Ast Port 4569 for my home server nodes and 4568 for my portable node.  Enlighten me.