[arm-allstar] Duplex=0 - messages still possible

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:55:31 EST 2017

That is strange because the hourly cron time is calling asterisk and
sending an rpt localplay command the same as doing it manually with the
client. That says that localplay is not muted by duplex=0.

Can you play any sound file locally through the repeater?

In the asterisk client (asterisk -rvvv) do -

rpt localplay <node> node-id

Does it play the node ID? It could be any Asterisk valid sound file not
just node-id.