[arm-allstar] Help Radio to GPIO Channel Select

Bobby Bruton bobbybruton at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 12:27:07 EST 2017

I need some assistance, I have a challenge, I have a dual node setup running Comptons's latest release in a Pi3.Using Motorola CDM commercial Radios with URI interfaces, everything is running fine, but I want to use the channel controll built into the AUX pin assignment in the radio that part I have no problem assigning the pins in the radio,you can only do 4 channels per radio in channel select aux io pin assignment which is fine.Let me get to the piont.I have 2 Radios, I wanna be able to go to Supermon have a drop down menu that will let me use the GPIO to select channels on the radios,independently, which will give me a latchd hi or latched open output. example of DROP DOWN in supermon would look similar to this
VHFCH1 on or off CH2 on or offCh3 on or offCh4 on or off
UHFCh1 on or offCh2 on or offCH3 on or offCh4 on or off

and if possable to change the name of CH to say, like ex,  My Repeater on or off                                                                                             Johns Repeater on or off                                                                                             ETC
"I am not good with command line so this will have to be eather a file I can copy and paste to a directory or directory's
or written as a how to guide for dummies. step by step line by line"
Many thanks Hope you guys are up to the challange 73's BobAG5BB