[arm-allstar] Echolink DB query update interval

Lawrence Roney roney at chiarappa.com
Sun Jul 23 12:21:26 EST 2017

Hi,

A few of our club members get connection failure messages when trying to connect inbound with Echolink.  Our Asterisk console shows (IP address masked):

[Jul 22 19:02:23] ERROR[32142]: chan_echolink.c:2476 do_new_call: Cannot find DB entry for IP addr 24.XX.XX.XX

Is this an issue with the member's Echolink node registration not yet being populated to our local Allstar nodes's Echolink database?

I don't want to hammer the Echolink servers for DB updates, but is there a DB update time interval setting that can be adjusted?   I believe that after 5 minutes or so, the member can usually connect OK.

Thanks,

Lawrence - N6YFN
Henderson Amateur Radio Club - Nevada
W7HEN.COM - Allstar: 44045 - Echolink: 740644