[arm-allstar] How to remove repeater ID from link

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 01:24:06 EST 2017

Tom,

 First of all I am not familiar with this repeater but I believe that most
Motorola
 products allow you to strip PL on ID. That is have no PL during the ID
period. Thus your remote node would squelch on ID using just the one PL
tone. How this is achieved on your particular radio you would have to
research. I suspect it is done in programming. See this -

https://forums.radioreference.com/kenwood-ef-johnson-forum/355390-cw-id-strip-tk-8180-repeater.html

and Google  "GR1225 strip PL on ID"