[arm-allstar] Echolink Hiccup

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:30:06 EST 2017

John,

 It is difficult to troubleshoot not knowing exactly how you have things
setup. My question would be if you are going to abandon the VPN in a month
then why use it now just because you have a month left. If you have a
normal Internet connection you do not need VPN for Allstar or Echolink.
Setup your router with Echolink and Allstar port forwarding if that is
possible to do in your situation.