[arm-allstar] wlan static setup 1.5

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Sun Jan 29 18:18:25 EST 2017

So,

I rebooted the router and AP.

Mapped the MAC to a IP and enabled Wifi. Confirmed SSID and passphrase are
correct, tested and confirmed.

This hardware and node was working on 1.02 for this wifi config.

Two things:

1. I can't save DHCP for wired connection, always reverts back to static.
2. I see on Wireless status my correct SSID and a AP MAC. However no IP
listed.

I did bring this node up on wired and performed system updates, so I am
current as of 11am PST today.

When enabling WiFi, I get a message of: "IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE):
wlan0: link becomes ready".

The IP this MAC previously used is not in use.  The current mapping for its
IP is not in use and the other node I have is not online. (Also reserved
DHCP address)  Both are high in the scope and should not conflict with
anything.

Attempting to connect via SSH or HTTP to the mapped IP shows no response.

I can boot up my 1.02 node and connect with the same creds, no problem.

It continues...

Bryan

--
Bryan aka K6CBR