[arm-allstar] Great news on the version 1.5 build!!

John Baxter jwilliambaxter at me.com
Sat Jan 28 13:24:12 EST 2017

Hello,

Really psyched about the version 1.5 build!   Time to load up the Pi and get things ready for when I get my rig back together.  Yaesu is fixing the front panel for my FT-7900.  This may take a couple weeks but I am swamped right now so no worries… Have the URI and cable all set, so it should be plug and pray…  :)

Looking forward to the adventure.   Need to monitor a while to pick a nice quiet frequency for the node.

Looking forward to Fun and Learning.   Many thanks to everybody who contributed to building the new version!!!!!!

best 73,
-john n3fpz

John William Baxter
jwilliambaxter at me.com <mailto:jwilliambaxter at me.com>
215-460-9128			iPhone/text/FaceTime
215-572-0471			landline
lydiasaudioguy			Skype
N3FPZ					amateur radio callsign
LydiaFerrell.com <http://lydiaferrell.com/>		Lydia Ferrell’s music

  Psalms 19:1 “the heavens declare the glory of God”