[arm-allstar] WiFi No password problem

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:49:54 EST 2017

There are 2 identical routers and on the same Internet. They both sit behind a SonicWall all of which I have no access to but it does allow me to connect to allstarlink.org and register. One is on an outside antenna and is password protected with ip of 192.168.1.XXX.The other is indoors  with 192.168.168.XXX and is open. The repeater/Pi combo are in the center of a steel building and the password protected outdoor signal is weak and connects but gets packet loss due to poor signal. The open indoor one is on the other side of the wall and full power to everything in the room.
 They both work with everything else I try to connect up so I don't believe it's a router problem.
When I try to setup with no password, Allison announces "IP address 127.0.0.1"

I was going to just rebuild the image but was holding off for the new release. I have a pile of extra uSD cards and I may just rebuild it tonight and see if that fixes it. It has been fiddled with  so I can skate past the SonicWall and tweak it from home.

That's more information than you asked for. Trying to cover all the bases.

Jim