[arm-allstar] Numeric Keypad for mobile ops

Simon Keys zl1oe.nz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 02:34:22 EST 2017

Hi Doug, I got a bit frustrated trying to hold the steering wheel whilst
pressing PTT and the keys on the radio!  I thought an easier solution would
be to have a numeric keypad like this
<https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Mini-18-Keys-USB-Number-Pad-Keypad-Numeric-Keyboard-For-Laptop-Notebook-Free-Shipping/32713439487.html>
sitting next to the gear shifter, plugged directly into the pi.

Thanks for the suggestion on the script.

Regards
Simon ZL1OE