[arm-allstar] usbradio on Raspberry Pi 3

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:36:39 EST 2017

Steve,

 At the moment the Pi3 does not work substantially differnet than the 2 in
usb radio mode. The audio is certainly not up to Allstar standards. There
will be a new audio channel driver in the future to solve this problem. I
can't say when but there will be. For now I thik if you want the quality
audio that Allstar provides I would use the external PL decoder. It will
work fine.