[arm-allstar] Need help changing IP address

John Vilburn johnvilburn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:05:23 EST 2017

Thanks Irvin. Best to start with the simple things. Yes I am saving the
file. :)
After the first time it happened I wondered the same thing. So I did it
again and verified before rebooting.

Lawrence suggested running /usr/local/sbin/netsetup.sh which unfortunately
gave me the same result. It edited /etc/systemd/network/eth0.network for
me. But after rebooting the file was once again restored to its original
state.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
John

On Jan 1, 2017 7:44 PM, Irvin Fontanes via arm-allstar <