[arm-allstar] New node, audio problem

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:13:20 EST 2017

Group,
Today I installed my second Allstar node (45444, v1.5 on a Pi 2) using a
URIx and for some reason I can't get any transmit audio (audio generated
by the URI). I'm using Pin 22 (AC Left Out), which is what I'm pretty
sure I used on my first setup that has been working fine.

Is there some .conf file or some other place that defines whether the
audio is sent to the left channel vs. right? I think I remember seeing
that the right channel was for generating PL tones but I can't seem to
find that now.

Anyway, I've double-checked the cable pinouts and verified conductivity
through the cable and everything else looks good. I'm wondering if I
ended up with a URI with no output.

Thanks for any advice you can give.
Justin
NV8Q