[arm-allstar] linking on startup

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 14:10:33 EST 2017

Hi
I have hard coded the IP addresses in the RPT.conf on both ends, as they are on the same sub net, thus it should not need the download to work.
In the rpt.conf on both ends a line similar to this one with the correct ip addresses, 29883 = radio at 10.0.1.20/29883,NONE
This should keep all the traffic between my nodes on the Intranet thus not going thru the router
Also i have pre-configured prior go to the site, and the linking tested.
They connect however only one way audio and keying.
This appears to only happen on a cold boot, after a warm boot all is OK
Chris