[arm-allstar] Echolink connects on Version 1.5 as seen on CLI had a surprising improvement

Tom Whiteside tomw at ecpi.com
Mon Feb 20 21:05:21 EST 2017

To get my feet wet, converted one of our four Allstar nodes over to the new
version recently - started with the one we use for Echolink and Zoiper
connects.   We always have a number of Echolink connects during a local net
and I took the opportunity to watch the activity using the CLI menu item.
To my happy surprise, it now actually shows the callsigns and names for for
Echolink connects versus only showing the proxy server used in 1.2.

Version 1.5 has been working flawlessly so far and with this nice added
surprise!   Is this user log information logged somewhere?

Tom N5TW