[arm-allstar] Baofeng 888 and URI

Dan Ozment dan at ozment.net
Sun Feb 19 23:59:05 EST 2017

I got it from some guy named “Crompton”!  :)    http://crompton.com/hamradio/baofeng888/

I used one of the later photos that shows COS coming from the solder side of the board.

Just going to follow up on the other things, but as I said in my reply to David it is working correctly now as long as the cable from the radio stays away from the antenna.  If it gets close all I get is noise.  I have it pulled as far away as possible, and all is working.

Just to follow up on your other comments:  I did the test you suggested, and I do get 2v+ on COS in the DB25 when I key another radio.  So, that’s confirmed.  Also, I checked rpt.conf and have duplex=1.