[arm-allstar] Hello and questions ...

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:48:37 EST 2017

Dan,

 It looks like nice equipment more geared towards commercial use or at
least commercial expense! Depending on your needs you could save a lot of
money and use just multiple Allstar servers as the controllers for your
repeaters. You can have as many ports as you want just by adding servers or
nodes at minimal expense. It is open source and very flexible.

The BBB while still a somewhat viable ARM board is old and not as well
supported as the RPi2/3. For that reason we probably are not going to
support it to any great extent beyond its current image.