[arm-allstar] For wifi configurations, is there a file I'm overlooking?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:11:39 EST 2017

Buddy,

 I realized I only answered part of your question. We do not use netctl we
use networkd. Unless you have a compelling need for static on your portable
wireless connection I would set DHCP in the wired menu and then your ssid
and passphrase in the wireless menu. That should connect you back up to
your freedom pop or whatever you connect to.

Allstar does not need port forwarding to work. It just needs it for
incoming connections. Most cell carriers do not support the return path.