[arm-allstar] How to restrict Hub access

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 01:11:08 EST 2017

Chris,

 Very easy but use it responsibly. In my opinion it is not a good idea to
restrict hams from connecting as long as they are not causing a problem. If
everyone did this Allstar would not be a very friendly mode! Private
systems are another story. Here is how to do it. Be sure to download my
script. It makes it much easier to do and maintain.

http://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Blacklist_or_whitelist

A link to this is also in the howto's at hamvoip.org