[arm-allstar] Nagios Client Packages?

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Dec 23 20:17:24 EST 2017

Lee,

A few comments...

First, there can occasionally be multiple instances of an asterisk process
running. This can happen from cron jobs or even if you connect to
asterisk remotely. Don't be alarmed is multiple instances briefly show up.

Second, PLEASE don't open TCP port 5666 to the Internet! This has
classically been a hack-hole! If nothing else, you'll have hackers
pounding on this port just to see what's there.

Aside from possible security issues, use great caution when setting up any
type of monitoring application on a RPi2/3 board---You don't want the
resource monitoring tool to become THE source of resource exhaustion!

73, David KB4FXC