[arm-allstar] No audio to Broadcastify using ezstream

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:16:21 EST 2017

Chris,

The specified command in the howto works fine and has been working for me
for several years now.

outstreamcmd=/bin/sh,-c,/usr/bin/lame --preset cbr 16 -r -m m -s 8
--bitwidth 16 - - 2> /tmp/stream.status | /usr/local/bin/ezstream -qvc
/etc/ezstream.xml

Also remember after the -bitwidth 16  there are two dashes separated by a
spaces before after and in between.

Most of the users issues I have found are errors in the xml file. Run the
ezstream file manually and see what messages you get -

ezstream -qvv /etc/ezstream.xml