[arm-allstar] Having trouble accessing archiveaudio files on other machines

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:42:33 EST 2017

I have a 32G fat32 USB stick that had a bunch of files on it. I took it to
a Pi running hamvoip code. I mounted it as /media. Files read fine then
copied a file to it, unmounted it, took it back to my Ubuntu system and it
mounted and it read fine. Took it to a win7 system and it read fine. So no
question fat32 works.

Anything larger I have formatted as ext4 so can't easily test on windows
but works fine between Linux systems.