[arm-allstar] Having trouble accessing archiveaudio files on other machines

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Dec 12 16:17:50 EST 2017

Hi Terry,

If the flash drive is formatted exFAT, you may need to explicitly install
the exFAT tools under Ubuntu. See:

https://www.howtogeek.com/235655/how-to-mount-and-use-an-exfat-drive-on-linux/

As for MSWin10, I'm not sure. I recall there were some compatibility
issues sometime back, not sure about now, haven't tried this lately.

Also, if you've got a modern Linux box with "spinning" (or SSD, LOL) hard
drives on the network with your RPi2/3, you can use NFS as well. I do ALL
development this way. Runs flawlessly.

73, David KB4FXC