[arm-allstar] Question regarding announcements

Mark Szlaga mszlaga at szlaga.net
Mon Dec 11 14:00:22 EST 2017

Greetings,

I have tried to search through the archives to find a solution, but as of
now have not been able to track down an answer.

Connect/disconnect messages - Is there a way to simplify the connect
messages to match the disconnect messages?

I see there is a means to record individual node messages, but we want this
for all connections.

Example:
Node 43732 connected to node 46233 - for the connection.
Node 43732 disconnected - for the disconnect.

Is there a way to just truncate the connect to:
Node 43732 connected.

We would prefer the same short messages for Echolink.

How would one go about changing this message globally?

Regards,
Mark AC8LT
Node 46233