[arm-allstar] Tx A Level Setting

Chris Souleles csouleles at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 11 11:40:02 EST 2017

Doug,
Very short drop out.  It sometimes happens near the beginning or part way through.  It's very short, it misses just part of a word.  I have opened the squelch and that doesn't change it.  I've listened on a couple radios and it's the same on each.  I don't notice it when I'm talking with other stations, only when I listen to *81 or some command like that.  Later today I will try turning off RX PL and see what happens, but since it occurs at any point in the transmission this seems unlikely.
By the way - the voltage divider tip on the audio you gave me worked great - that's what the FT-7900 needed to work correctly with the DMK URi.  I ended up with 220K and 4.7K so it needed to be dropped down quite a bit.
Thanks,  Chris - W6CS - 73