[arm-allstar] Node 45740 is no longer in the database

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 16:26:09 EST 2017

Steve,

 When you say it exists and is not updating what is the files time stamp?
Here is my files latest update as I send this -

ls -ls /tmp/rpt_extnodes
112 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 112903 Aug 26 17:14 /tmp/rpt_extnodes

So let me confirm - the iax2 show registry is showing registered correct?

If that is the case either try rebooting or kill the rc.updatenodelist job
and restart

Find job number -

ps ax | grep rc.updatenodelist

458 ?        S      7:41 /bin/bash /usr/local/etc/rc.updatenodelist

Kill the job -

kill 458

Restart rc.updatenodelist

/usr/local/etc/rc.updatenodelist &

Also is this a wired connection or wireless. If wireless what provider are
you using.

In either case are you able to  'ping nodes1.allstarlink.org'   You can
also try 2,3, and 4. They may not all respond but you should get at least
one or two.  If you are not seeing this you may have a DNS problem.

Get back to us with what you find out.