[arm-allstar] Can't access Supermon any more

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:48:52 EST 2017

Tim

Try accessing the index.html file.  You should see this -

THIS IS A TEST !

If you see this the web server is working.

If you are accessing from your LAN you need to use the local IP address of
your Pi. Outside you use your public IP. If the port is other than 80 you
need to specify it in the IP address -  http://192.168.1.100:8080  would
access http at port 8080. The port must be forwarded in the router for
outside of LAN use.

Doug, WA3DSP