[arm-allstar] Can't access Supermon any more

Tim Scrimshaw tim11 at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 16 14:14:49 EST 2017

I had Supermon set up and working happily.

Suddenly I can't access it at all, even from a PC behind the same router
as the Pi3. The page just times out.  Everything else works fine.  I can
connect to the node with iaxrpt as normal.

The IP address hasn't changed (it's has a permanent lease in DHCP).  The
httpd daemon is running as far as I can see. The Supermon/Allmon files
haven't changed. I've tried restarting Asterisk, rebooting the Pi etc etc.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

TIA

Tim

4X5TS